With changes to legislation it is important for agents to keep up-to-date and compliant.
The topic summarises some of the changes that are happening and the requirement to advise tenants of these issues using the New Tenant Checklist and its addendum.
Topics covered are:
- New Tenant checklist and addendum
- Loose-fill asbestos insulation compliance and disclosure
- General disclosures
- Rental Bond Online
- Swimming pool compliance for property managers
Other general issues addressed:
- Licence/registration display in marketing material
- Residential tenancies review
This Continuing Professional Development (CPD) topic partially aligns to:
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
On completion of this training participants will obtain a Certificate of participation for 12 Category 3 CPD points as required by NSW Fair Trading in the topic area Property Management.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!