This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to list and market rural property for sale or lease. It includes sourcing listings, researching and evaluating market conditions, delivering listing presentations, recording listings, and developing, implementing, reviewing and reporting on marketing plans and activities.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Source property listings.
- Establish client requirements.
- Plan property listing presentation.
- Deliver effective listing presentation and close agreement.
- Confirm marketing plan for rural property.
- Prepare marketing materials.
- Implement marketing activities.
- Review and report on marketing activities and plan.
Course Cost: $145.00
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald