With the exception of retail shop leases (which, like residential leases, are highly regulated by legislation), the terms and conditions that will apply to your commercial lease are typically the subject of negotiation between landlord and tenant.
This course covers:
- What is a Commercial Lease?
- Negotiating rent review
- Dispute resolution for Commercial Leases
- Commercial & Retail Security Bonds
This Continuing Professional Development (CPD) topic partially aligns to:
- CPPDSM4050A Lease industrial, commercial and retail property
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4017A Negotiate effectively in property transactions
On completion of this training participants will obtain a Certificate of participation for 12 Category CPD points as required by NSW Fair Trading in the topic area Commercial and industrial property practice.
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!