CPPDSM4051A Lease rural property
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to administer the leasing of rural property. It includes screening tenant or lessee enquiries, conducting inspections, obtaining and reviewing tenancy or lease applications, completing tenancy or lease documentation, placing tenant or lessee in property, and recording tenancy or lease arrangements.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Screen tenant or lessee enquiries.
- Undertake property inspection.
- Obtain and review tenancy or lease applications.
- Complete tenancy or lease documentation and place tenant or lessee in property.
- Record tenancy or lease arrangements.