This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to manage property in rural environments. It includes identifying owner requirements, planning the provision of property management services, delivering property management proposals, recording management agreements, establishing key registers, implementing management agreements, monitoring and reporting to owners and planning tenancy or lease renewals.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Establish owner requirements.
- Establish rural property management agreement.
- Establish key register.
- Implement rural property management agreement.
- Monitor and report to owners on rural property management agreement.
- Manage renewal of rural property tenancy agreements and leases.