Property Licence Reforms: Keeping ahead
This session covers the 2019 property legislation reforms and what it means for existing agents and agencies, addressing:
- New licence requirements and categories
- Transitional arrangements for agents
- Limitations to activities and how to overcome these limitations and be job ready
- Other legislation changes
This Continuing Professional Development (CPD) topic partially aligns to:
- CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
Completion of this course provides 3 hours of Elective Continuing Professional Development (CPD) learning.
Course Cost: $89
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald