Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this course, you will have learned:
- What Customer Service is.
- How your attitude affects customers.
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers.
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business.
- How to build good will.
- How to provide customer service over the phone.
- How online tools can aid customer service.
- How to deal with difficult customers.
Completion of this course provides 3 hours of Elective Continuing Professional Development (CPD) learning.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald