Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this course, you will have learned:
- What Customer Service is.
- How your attitude affects customers.
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers.
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business.
- How to build good will.
- How to provide customer service over the phone.
- How online tools can aid customer service.
- How to deal with difficult customers.
This unit provides 12 points CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to CPPDSM4048A - Implement customer service strategies in the property industry, and CPPDSM4058A - Monitor service requirements in the property industry.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald