Effective Conflict Resolution
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals.
At the end of this course, participants should:
- Understand what conflict and effective conflict resolution means.
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process.
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution.
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts.
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict.
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques.
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions.
This unit provides 12 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to CPPDSM3019A - Communicate with clients as part of agency operations, CPPDSM4020A - Present at tribunals, and CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald