Health & Safety in the Workplace
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Why have a workplace safety and health plan?
- Identify Management Commitment.
- Company Safety and Health Policy Statement.
- Determine Labor and Management Commitment.
- Explore Employee Involvement.
- Introducing the Safety Committee!
- Determine Hazard Identification and Control.
- Accident/Incident Investigation and Training.
- Periodic Program Evaluation.
Completion of this course provides 3 hours of Elective Continuing Professional Development (CPD) learning.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald