Health & Safety in the Workplace
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Why have a workplace safety and health plan?
- Identify Management Commitment.
- Company Safety and Health Policy Statement.
- Determine Labor and Management Commitment.
- Explore Employee Involvement.
- Introducing the Safety Committee!
- Determine Hazard Identification and Control.
- Accident/Incident Investigation and Training.
- Periodic Program Evaluation.
This unit provides 12 points CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk and CPPDSM4057A - Monitor a safe workplace in the property industry.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald