Human Resource Management
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe different aspects of Human Resource Management
- Define Human Resources Management terms
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees
- Follow up effectively new employees
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide articulate feedback to employees
- Correctly manage situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
This unit provides 12 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to BSBMGT506A - Recruit, select and induct staff.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald