Human Resource Management
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe different aspects of Human Resource Management
- Define Human Resources Management terms
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees
- Follow up effectively new employees
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide articulate feedback to employees
- Correctly manage situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
Completion of this course provides 3 hours of Elective Continuing Professional Development (CPD) learning.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald