Motivating Your Employees
Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define motivation, and what part it plays
- Realise the importance of Employee Motivation
- Understand methods of Employee Motivation
- Understand the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Recognise different personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation
- Setting SMART and defined goals
- Understand how to maintain motivation in themselves and their employees
Completion of this course provides 3 hours of Elective Continuing Professional Development (CPD) learning.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald