Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Analyse and refocus for more productive outcomes.
- Techniques that will engender self discipline and respect for yourself and from others.
- Adapt to impromptu requests and learn to say no when required.
- Attend to your needs promptly and efficiently.
- Become more organised in your daily life.
- How to develop a more sharing and accepting attitude to others.
This unit provides 12 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to BSBLDR403- Lead team effectiveness.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald