The Effective Negotiator
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic types of negotiations and the phases required for success.
- Understand the concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Complete the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Basic bargaining techniques
- Identifying mutual gain strategies
- Reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- How to use negotiating processes in our everyday life
- How to negotiate on behalf of someone else
This unit provides 12 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to CPPDSM4017A - Negotiate effectively in property transactions, and CPPDS4060A - Negotiate sale and manage sale to completion or settlement.
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!