This is not an exhaustive view of the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law – it is a focus on some key provisions most relevant to work in the Real Estate sector.
This course covers:
- Misleading or deceptive conduct
- False or misleading representations
- Unconscionable conduct
- Is your agency/business compliant with the ACL?
The purpose of this CPD training is to ensure that you are kept updated with recent changes to consumer protection legislation and the outcomes of recent court cases relevant to the property sector. Staying updated with recent legislation changes and legal precedents is a requirement of your annual renewal of your certificate of registration or licence.
This unit provides 12 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to the following units from the CPP07 training package:
· CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
· CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!