Retail Leases in NSW - Recent Decisions
This course is not an exhaustive outline of retail leasing but instead looks at some key recent decisions in the area of Retail Leases in NSW.
The course covers elements of the Retail Leases Act 1994 NSW including:
- definition of a retail lease
- "permitted use" under a retail lease
- options to renew, and
- "quiet enjoyment" under a retail lease
The purpose of this CPD training is to ensure that you are up to date with recent decisions in the Supreme Court and the Administrative Decisions Tribunal which clarify, interpret and sometimes expand definitions set out under the legislation.
This unit provides 12 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to the following units from the CPP07 training package:
- CPPDSM4050A Lease industrial, commerical and retail property
- CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!