BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to undertake financial management within a work team in an organisation. This includes planning and implementing financial management approaches, supporting team members whose role involves aspects of financial operations, monitoring and controlling finances, and reviewing and evaluating effectiveness of financial management processes in line with the financial objectives of the work team and the organisation.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Plan financial management approaches
- Implement financial management approaches
- Monitor and control finances
- Review and evaluate financial management processes
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald